Red light therapy is effective for a wide variety of treatments and conditions, and has proved its worth for effective management both to our customers and in our own lives. At Tomorrow’s Health and Wellness, we offer red light therapy treatment for management of:
- pain relief and pain management
- rosacea and other skin conditions
- wound healing
- managing hair loss and promoting hair growth
Pain relief with red light therapy
We have seen remarkable results in pain reduction and management from regular red light sessions. Jeremy, our co-founder here at Tomorrow’s Health and Wellness, has radically reduced his pain medication by using red light therapy (Hear his story here.) Our client testimonials describe the benefits that have experienced for the management of their conditions.
If you want to talk more about red light therapy benefits for pain management, do call us, make an appointment, or come into our store in Tillsonburg. We’ll be happy to share our experiences with you in person, and explain our light therapy treatment options.
Pain management using red light therapy
Red light therapy can be helpful as part of an overall pain management plan for:
- lower back pain
- foot pain (plantar fascistis)
- joint pain
- knee and hip pain
- neck pain
- sports injuries to muscle and tendons
By reducing inflammation, red light therapy sessions can help improve mobility, flexibility and restore movement more rapidly after injury.
Red light therapy for anti-aging
Red light therapy is a popular treatment to reduce the visible sign of skin aging and to help make your skin look more youthful. Red light therapy can eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, bring a healthy glow to your skin and give it back some of its elasticity and spring. So, how does it do that?
- A healthy glow comes from the ability of red light to increase circulation of blood and stimulate the formation on new capillaries. This increases the amount of oxygen and nutrients that can reach each cell, so your skin looks (and is) pinker and healthier.
- Red light therapy increases the activity in your lymph system, which in turn reduces swelling, inflammation and skin puffiness.
- The elasticity in your skin is mainly due to the presence of collagen. By stimulating collagen production, red light therapy will help smooth out fine lines and give your skin back its natural ‘bounce’.
Red light treatments can also speed up the natural healing of skin marks, sun spots, acne and hair regrowth.
Red light therapy for skin conditions
Red light therapy has proved effective for patients with a variety of skin conditions including:
- bed sores and pressure sores
- cold sores and herpes
Red light therapy may be used as part an overall treatment plan as prescribed by your GP. Always check with your physician about the suitability of red light treatment if you are taking medication or other treatments for the above conditions, just in case.
Red light therapy for wound care
Various studies have shown that when used as part of an overall wound management process, red light therapy can increase wound healing rates. It’s particularly effective for open wounds such as those suffered by diabetics and seniors.
To book a red light therapy session at Tomorrow’s Health and Wellness Centre, call us at 519 688 5555 or come into our Tillsonburg store.